This is one of our most important commands. It was developed to improve Sales Rep productivity regarding data entry. With Attentive, you can create deals directly on Slack with a single command. When you finish, all the information will be updated in your CRM as well.
1. On Slack, go to your Attentive assistant.
2. Type /att-create-deal [deal name] (e.g. /att-create-deal Awesome) and press Enter.
3. Deal Awesome is created. You can edit its details right away or, if you prefer, Attentive will ask for these details later:
- Name: If you misspelled the deal name or if it's incomplete for some reason, you can correct it right away.
- Stage: By default, the first stage of your pipeline. Using the drop-down, you can choose a different stage to place the newly created deal.
- Amount: Total deal value. Enter the Amount and press Enter to update this field. The currency used is the one defined in your CRM.
- Close Date: The date you believe the deal is likely to be completed.
4. Click Finish.
5. You can check how many actions have been generated for that deal - and start completing them!