If you want to check on your data health, you can use /att-audit:
1. On Slack, go to your Attentive assistant.
2. Type /att-audit and press Enter.
3. Attentive gives you a realtime overview of your CRM, including indicators such as Total Deals Amount, number of Active Deals and Average Sales Cycle Length.
- Total Deals Amount - Sum of all Active Deals (all deals that are not marked as Closed Won or Closed Lost) amounts.
- Active Deals - Number of Active Deals (all deals that are not marked as Closed Won or Closed Lost).
- Opportunities in the last 30 days - Number of deals created in the last 30 days.
- Average Deal Size - Total Deals Amount divided by the number of deals
- Closed Won Conversion Rate - The percentage of deals closed as won, considering the total Active Deals on your pipeline.
- Average Sales Cycle Length - Average time, in days, it takes to close a deal as won.
This way, you can get a quick overview of how your pipeline is doing and do something about it immediately!