/att-companies allows you to list all companies you do business with, and /att-company [company name] to search for a specific company. This is particularly useful if you need to quickly check details on a Company you're talking to (for example their domain name).
To list all Companies:
1. On Slack, go to your Attentive assistant.
2. Type /att-companies and press Enter.
3. A list of all companies is displayed. Click Details to see more information on each one.
4. Edit the details of the company or go Back to the main list.
To search for a specific Company:
1. Go to your Attentive assistant.
2. Type /att-company [company name] (e.g. /att-company Attentive) and press Enter.
3. A list of all companies matching the search is displayed. Partial matches are accepted.
4. Click Details to see more information.
5. Edit the details of the company or go Back to the search results.