When you're nurturing a lead or closing a deal, there are emails, follow-ups, and calls you don't want to miss. You can create tasks for each deal, but sometimes you need a quick overview of what tasks are coming up or overdue.
To list all your tasks:
1. On Slack, go to your Attentive assistant.
2. Type /att-tasks and press Enter.
3. You can see how many pending tasks you have. By default, the tasks presented are Overdue.
4. Use the drop-down to see the tasks for different time periods:
- This Week
- Next Week
- This Month
- Next Month
- This Quarter
5. Check the Details of the task and Edit as needed.