A crucial part of sales teams' work is registering all sales activities on Salesforce. Unfortunately, this can be a very time-consuming task, and not always simple to perform.
With Attentive, you can create salesforce objects from Slack, while keeping up with your Salesforce structure.
Creating an Object
1. On Slack, go to the Attentive bot.
2. Type /att-create and press Enter.
3. Select the object you want to create: Opportunity, Lead, Contact, Account or Task.
Note: If you're using Attentive's Free Plan, you'll only be able to create Opportunities. Need more objects? Upgrade to a different plan.
4. In the new window, fill in the required fields.
5. Click Save.
6. The object is created in Salesforce and you can check its details immediately - just click View Details.
When looking at the object details, you may have the option to Edit if your permissions on Salesforce allow you to edit deals (from other team members or just your own).