Attentive allows you to quickly search Salesforce for any kind of information.
1. On Slack, go to the Attentive bot.
2. Type /att-search followed by the term you want to search and press Enter.
Tip: Make sure you type at least three characters on your search term.
3. If the search returns results, they will be sorted by Salesforce Object:
4. Click the Object you want to drill down into.
5. A list of the results is presented and you can view details on each result.
Note: If you're using Attentive's Free Plan, you'll only have access to the details of Opportunity results. Need more objects? Upgrade to a different plan.