Note: This area is only available for Attentive Admins.
Sales Management is the place to configure Attentive to fit exactly your company's needs.
To customize Attentive:
1. Go to the Attentive App (https://app.attentive.us/).
2. On the top right corner, access the drop-down menu (next to your username).
3. Select Sales Management.
4. Configure your preferences:
Deal Actions: Select which actions related to your deals you want Attentive to keep an eye out for you. This means we will notify you if these fields are empty in your CRM.
- Next Task (if there are no planned tasks for the deal)
- Company Associated
- Custom Actions - You can create custom actions by selecting a Deal Property from the drop-down list. The properties available are defined in HubSpot (Settings > Properties > Deal Properties) or Salesforce (Build > Customize > Opportunities > Fields).
Company Actions: Select which actions related to companies you want Attentive to keep an eye out for you. This means we will notify you when these fields are empty.
- Contact Associated
- Custom Actions - You can create custom actions by selecting a Company Property from the drop-down list. The properties available are defined in HubSpot (Settings > Properties > Company Properties) or Salesforce (Build > Customize > Accounts > Fields).
Default Pipeline: Select the pipeline you want Attentive to focus on (if you have multiple pipelines in your CRM).
Currency: Select the currency for your deals. This selection will impact all amounts' information on Slack, reports, etc.
Note: If you change the currency Amounts won't be converted.
Integrations: Connect (or disconnect) your team's Slack account.
Team Management: Remove team members or change their access levels (Member or Admin). Admin profiles can change Attentive's configurations for the entire team.
Add Team Members: Select team members to add to Attentive. You can only add members who are registered in your CRM.
Note: When changing configurations in Attentive App > Sales Management, it can take up to 1 hour to sync with the CRM.