Attentive can help you make the most of your CRM. This section of your Report helps you get a sense of your Data Quality and where there's room for improvement.
On the right, Attentive shows your CRM Data Quality. To calculate this metric, there are several factors in play:
- Percentage of Outdated Deals (deals without a Next Task)
- Percentage of deals with No Amount
- Percentage of deals without Win Probability
- Percentage of Recurring Deals
- Percentage of deals without Company
By considering these factors, Attentive gets the perception of how healthy your CRM is - how much of it is incomplete or missing information. Attentive enables you to trust your CRM as a reliable source of data, making sure nothing is left behind.
On the left, you can find the following metrics:
- Missing Data - Number of custom fields with no data.
- Actions Done - Number of actions done with Attentive to fill in missing data.
- Engagement Rate - Number of actions done with Attentive divided by the total number of actions open (times 100 to display a percentage).
These metrics are related to the past month and compared to the month before.